Day 3 learning challenges

4

Posted by mrscwiggs | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on March 24, 2020

Day 3

I’m back….bit of a cold but here I am (no temperature or cough, just a very runny nose!) Forgive my red nose! Click the Day 3 link for the video.
For mums and dads…..I have home schooled today and I can tell you, it’s a lot easier with a class of thirty! If these tasks are too much, or challenging your children to the point of anxiety, please don’t do them. Equally if children have their own ideas about what and how they would like to learn, that is great! Run with it.
I hope all are well and the isolating isn’t awful. If I can do anything to help, please drop me an email.

I am missing all the children and hope they are doing ok,

Mrs Wiggs x

Continents song

https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button

Comments (4)

So Greta & Jenson’s favourite bit about being home schooled and following your learning advice is the design your own room. Jenson’s been so exciting about it all morning. Hahaha

Tell Jenson (and anyone else) to extend! Dream home, dream garden, anything! What would each room function as – will there be a pool, or a workout room, a home cinema? What would you have to have in the kitchen (I’d want a kitkat dispenser)? Would you have a garden or plants, or vegetables, or a massive climbing frame?

Knowing him, I will need a serious amount of boxes for him to be able to design them all. We will keep you posted.

He can draw it!

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar